We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a Service Desk Engineer to join at our office in Granada. The role is carried out in daytime. During the weekend the services are provided via on-call duty.
As a Service Desk Engineer you are the point of contact for end users and their operational questions, requests and problems regarding ICT services (also applications). Within the Service Desk, you are responsible for first- line solutions to problems in the ICT services.
You are responsible for keeping the work environment of the end users productive. The tickets are coming in via different communication channels like phone, chat, mail and the helpdesk portal or mail. If the ticket cannot be resolved you will triage it to the right resolution group and make sure the customer's request is solved.
What you will do:
· Supporting users by telephone, chat, portal or mail in a broad area of IT topics like workstation, applications, telephony and network
· As the SPOC for end users, analyzing the call or ticket and determines how and with whom it can best being solved
· Registering, solving, communicating, coordinating and following up incidents and problems
· Communication with end users and back end departments
· Preparing and providing information (manuals, explanations, presentation) for users and internal IT usage.
- Contrato indefinido
- Jornada completa
- Salario no disponible